Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What's Next?


            If I had a Cadbury bar each time someone asked me that question (if only), I would be one fat, happy girl.
            To answer the question, I will be moving back to Seattle and getting involved in the community while hiking and dancing as much as possible along the way. Still working on the job aspect, it’s a bit tough when you were, you know, halfway around the world.
            Along the way I’ll also be making a few pit stops: in Scotland to walk across it (see last blog post), DC for a week with my best friend (next blog post), Seattle for my roommate’s wedding (I’m baking the wedding cake!), California for family time, and then road tripping back up to Seattle.  This blog will continue on if you’re still up for the ride!
            Phew. Sometimes I get tired just thinking about it. Oh, and don’t forget the three heavy pieces of luggage getting tugged along in wake...while on crutches. I sure won’t be able to.
            Thank you for being with me on this journey! Your support is so appreciated as I now know just how important the love of a community is. None of us can make it alone and from the bottom of my heart, thank you.  This beautiful year has sadly come to an end and in the months to come I’ll be needing that support more than ever in transitioning back to life in the US.
            But, as we all know, every ending is just a beginning in disguise.
            And, oh, this journey is far from over.

No comments:

Post a Comment